Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Nanscawen Lawyers offer over many years of experience with property law in Victoria and have represented both buyers and sellers of property for all legal matters.
Our solicitors can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia.
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty.
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Help you with settlement and exchange